Search

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas 2017

It's time!

After an incredible, but incredibly busy year, I've finally got a little down time to update Word.

I'm writing this from a lovely little village in the mountains of Laos. Dr. Stout is here and we're enjoying breakfast. Coffee and an omlet laced with thai chilis.

While my reading has probably been a little slower than some years, and my writing has been almost nil, it has been a great year. I've learned a ton, we've travelled to some wonderful places, and have unlocked a few achievements professionally. The people I love all seem to be doing well.

Merry Christmas, all.

Here are the books that will be posted in the next day or two:

Something I’ve Been Meaning to Tell You by Alice Munroe
Black Swan Green by David Mitchell
I’m Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid
Pulp by Charles Bukowski
The Leadership Challenge James Kouzes & Barry Posner
Design Thinking for Strategic Innovation by Idris Mootee
Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
Primal Leadership by Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, Annie McKee
Mindset by Carol Dweck
The Girls by Emma Cline
Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne
Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
The Yiddish Policeman’s Union by Michael Chabon


-tf

No comments: